We are proud of the work we have done and would like to share the terms and conditions for all of Zendesk Guide themes we sell on Zendesk Marketplace.
- Once purchased, you will have access to the theme files in your own Zendesk instance. You have the freedom to use it for yourself or your employer.
- If you purchased the developer edition, you can modify the theme source code to meet your needs. You may change it yourself or with the help of a web developer. You can also reach out to our Professional Services team who can help you customize your theme.
- Once purchased, the theme file can only be used for one single domain only. If your Zendesk subscription has a multi-brand feature, you are allowed to use it for all of the brands as long as they belong to one Zendesk instance.
- We are proud of the work that we've done. Our engineers spent hours developing and testing our themes. We have exclusive ownership of our products and would like to ask you to respect this aspect. Do not claim our products as yours.
- Do not share, distribute, resell, trade, or give away the theme files. If you would like to have the same theme for a different Zendesk instance, you need to purchase a new theme.
- You agree to take all responsible steps to prevent your team or whoever has access to your Zendesk from duplicating our theme files.
- We will take legal action if you're using an unauthorized copy of our themes.